In the Triangle
- SwitchPoint, April 26 – 27, 2018, Haw River Ballroom
A conference about creativity, partnership, and action. It’s where humanitarian innovation, global health, and technology collide.
In the US
- International AIDS Conference, July 23-27, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Put on by the International AIDS Society, the AIDS conference brings together HIV professionals from a variety of disciplines to discuss the latest research and new developments in the fight against AIDS.
- International Papillomavirus Meeting, Oct 2-6, 2018 Sydney Australia
Clinical and public health professionals concerned with human and animal papillomaviruses and associated diseases come together to exchange ideas, knowledge, and research materials.
- Ending Gender Inequalities: Evidence to Impact, October 8 – 9, 2018, Johannesburg, South Africa
Abstract submission now open! Abstracts are being solicited to showcase gender-focused work making an impact on ending global gender inequality.
- FIGO World Congress, October 14-19, 2018 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The FIGO world congress is the largest congress on maternal and infant health bringing together obstetricians, gynecologists, and related health professionals from around the world.
- Women Leaders in Global Health, November 8-9, London, England
This conference will highlight emerging and established women leaders in global health. Women Leaders in Global Health was founded with the vision of having an event that would bring women and men together from across the world to discuss and actively work in pursuit of gender equality in global health leadership.
- AORTIC: Cancer in Africa, November 7 – 10, 2018, Kigali, Rwanda
The AORTIC conference provides a unique platform to bring together leading African and international health care professionals to meet and discuss cancer-related matters and proffer solutions to significantly reduce the impact of cancer in Africa and the world.
- International Conference on Family Planning, November 12-15, 2018 Kigali, Rwanda
ICFP brings together the family planning community to share best practices, celebrate successes, and chart a course forward.